Bespeaking offers personalized, one-to-one guidance through the Letter of Application process for students and professionals looking to increase their chance of securing an interview for a job or place at the university.
One-to-One sessions include:
- Brainstorming your skills and mining your strengths from ALL of your past work, school, and professional experiences.
- Developing strategies for setting yourself apart from other applicants.
- Preparing you for the English job interview and role-playing practice questions.
Writing an effective, unique cover letter / essay is the only opportunity the job / university applicant has to introduce themselves to the recruiter or university administrator, and to show how the applicant is best suited for the position on offer.
- Identifying, brainstorming, and defining your ‘unique selling point,’ also known as your USP.
- Formulating an effective outline from which you may write your letter/essay easily, and to ensure that your ideas are organized fluently and purposefully.
- Creating a objective / thesis sentence to guide your cover letter or essay that perfectly matches your qualifications to the job or academic department you are applying for.
“My teacher helped me really focus my personal English essay topic [for the university application] from all the ideas I had to just the one that would show the university who I am as a student and why I would be a good fit. I couldn’t have put it into words if she hadn’t asked me a million questions to get me thinking!”