Your teacher will prepare you for your English language tests and certificates online, whenever you can fit in the lesson. This includes explaining the structure of the test, what to expect, writing strategies for the writing sections, test-taking tips for the exam, and clear steps to improve your timing so that you pass your certification.
- Cambridge General English Exams (KET – Key, PET – Preliminary, FCE – First, CAE – Advanced, CPE – Proficiency)
- Cambridge Business English Exams (BEC Preliminary, BEC Vantage, BEC Higher)
- IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, SATs, ACTs, and more.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Exam – all subjects.
- TEAS Test- (Test of Essential Academic Skills) – Reading and English
“It was really hard to find a native English speaker to help me prepare for my TOEFL exam here in Germany. Bespeaking’s online lessons allowed me to work with my teacher from home, in between my school activities, so that I could pass the test and study in the States! “